martes, 12 de abril de 2011

My free time

Actually I feel that I don’t have enough free time. At university I have a lot of things to do, a lot of assignments and many books to read. For that reason I think that have to use my time well.  
Usually I spend my free time playing guitar. That’s my favorite hobby. Also I like listen to music or watch a good movie. If I have a lot of free time I usually read a book, I like it, but it’s not one of favorite hobbies. If I’m outside I like to do all kinds of sport. One of my favorite is riding a bike; it’s very exciting and also very healthy.
I remember when I was child I used to play with my dog. I spent hours playing with him. Actually I would like to try skydiving, it is an activity that I always want to do. But I think that it’s very expensive. So I will save money and fulfill my dream !

1 comentario:

  1. I think you make the most of your free time, which is very good.
    Your post is well written in general terms, but rather short, so pay attention to the word count next time.
    Remember:
    -I like TO listen to music or watch a good movie.
    OR:
    -I like listenING to music or watchING a good movie.
    -"Actually" means "en realidad"

    ResponderEliminar