miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

Travel and holidays


I usually spend my holidays in Pichidangui. Pichidangui is a little town by the sea, near Los Vilos. I go to Pichidangui every summer with my family, it is a beautiful place, with a nice beach and a pleasant weather.  Also it´s a very quiet town, so you can take a good rest and be relaxed. You can do a lot of things in Pichidangui, I usually go to the beach at the morning and in the afternoon I do water sports. Sometimes I go to fishing with my grandfather, he love fishing. Last year a friend of mine went with us, it was great and we spend really good time together.

I always would to visit San Pedro de Atacama, because my mother and sister have been there and they told me that is wonderful place. Also I have an uncle that has a house in the town, so I can stay there if I don’t have money for a hotel. So definitely for my next holidays I´m going to go to San Pedro de Atacama.

I´m very lucky, because I have been to a foreign country more than one time. I have been to Argentina, Brasil and Colombia.  There are beautiful countries, but I always would like to visit Cuba, because I think that is a very interesting country, with nice beaches and warm weather.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario