martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

Movie


Usually I don´t see many films. I like to go to the cinema, but I don´t have many time and it is not one of my favorite’s activities, so I almost ever go to the cinema. In fact, I don´t remember the last time that I went to the cinema.
 I never rent or buy films, because as I said before, see movies is not one of my favorite´s activities, so I´m not willing to spend money to watch a movie in my house. So if a want to see a movie, I watch it on my computer. All I have to do is download the movie from the internet, it is very easy and the more important point: is free!
Really I don´t have a favorite movie, but one of my favorite is “The Illusionist”. I have seen it a lot of times and I never get bored. The movie tells about the history of a man who performs amazing tricks, the people called him the Illusionist. Basically the movie is a love history between the Illusionist and Sophie, who is a noblewoman. I recommend this movie because I think that it hasn´t weak points and it is an amazing history for all people who love magic. Also the music of the film is very nice and make this movie a completely work of art.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario