lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

Photography


I like photography and I think that is one of the most amazing invention that the man has made.
I really enjoy to see photography, but actually I don´t like to take photographs. I don´t have a camera and when I´m travelling I always prefer that another person  take the photographs of the travel.  However I really like to see photographs and I have seen a lot of them, because my stepfather is a professional photographer. He never teaches me anything about photography, but I always ask to show me his photographs.
I think that photography is very important. A lot of different jobs, need photography. For example in journalism or scientific investigations, to take photographs is necessary. In daily life, photography is important too. I think that is the only way to keep your memories. Also if you want to show somebody a beautiful place or a nice people.

I really like this photograph, my stepfather, Nicolas Piwonka, took it. He is an expert photographer of nature.  He has traveled extensively throughout Chile, Antarctica, Easter Island and South America. So he has an extensive collection of photographs.

The picture shows the Chilean Altiplano. It shows the beginning of the night, you can see the beautiful moon with the last rays of sun. I think that is an amazing landscape. I like the colors that shows the picture, you don´t see everyday that colors in a typical landscape. I think that the picture looks like a landscape of Mars, that is really awesome! Also I like that photograph because it shows the beauty of nature and it remember that we have to protect our environment. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario